Saturday, June 11, 2011

Mini Bulk Reviews

I don't feel like writing full reviews so I'm writing mini reviews for films I missed writing about.

X Men: First Class (**)
In 1962, Charles Xavier (James Mcavoy) starts up a school and later a team, for humans with superhuman abilities. Among them is Erik Lensherr (Michael Fassbender), his best friend... and future archenemy. The plot and storyline are perfect, but there were arts of the film that were terrible.

The Hangover: Part II (**1/2)
Two years after the bachelor party in Las Vegas, Phil, Stu, Alan, and Doug jet to Thailand for Stu's wedding. Stu's plan for a subdued pre-wedding brunch, however, goes seriously awry.I thought it was the same movie, same characters, in a different place.

Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (**1/2)
Jack Sparrow and Barbossa embark on a quest to find the elusive fountain of youth, only to discover that Blackbeard and his daughter are after it too. I went to see this in D-Box (which I'll write about in a future article.) But the film was just ok for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment