Tuesday, June 28, 2011

John's DVD Pick of the week (June 28th 2011)

Hey guys it is Tuesday again and it's time for my pick of the week. This week it's a small film that is better than all the wide releases this week its

Barney's Version
That's right The all star cast dramady about life and marriage is my pick this week. Other films out this week include Zack Snyder's Sucker Punch (the first film I reviewed for this blog), The modern day take on Beauty and The Beast called Beastly, The supernatural thriller Season Of The Witch, and the poorly visualized The Warrior's Way. Those three films I have not and will not see.

My vintage pick is: In honor of this week's release of Larry Crowne I'm recommending a previous collaboration of Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts, it's called Charlie Wilson's War. It's not the best film but it's still worth watching.


No comments:

Post a Comment