Tuesday, August 9, 2011

John's DVD Pick of the week (August 9th 2011)

Hey guys it's Tuesday therefore once again it's my dvd pick of the week. This week is a fun entertainment film it's

Paul

That's right the Alien Adventure comedy is my pick of the week, other films out this week include the wedding comedy Jumping The Broom, The box office bomb Mars Needs Moms, the medevil time comedy Your Highness, and the indie superhero comedy Super, the first two I have not and probably will not see, the other two I will check out despite the formers bad reviews.

My vintage pick is: in honor of this weeks release of 30 Minutes Or Less I'm recommending a previous  collaboration of Ruben Flesher and Jesse Eisenberg it's called Zombieland, it's nothing special but it's worth a watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment