Monday, August 22, 2011

1st oscar predictions

So in honor of my 100th post I decided to post my first oscar predictions

Bold determines predicted winner

Best Picture:
A Dangerous Method
The Descendants
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
The Ides Of March
J. Edgar
My Week With Marylin
Tinker,Tailor,Solider,Spy
The Tree Of Life
War Horse

Best Director
David Cronenberg - A Dangerous Method
George Clooney - The Ides Of March
Clint Eastwood - J. Edgar
Terrence Malick - The Tree Of Life
Steven Spielberg - War Horse


Best Actor
George Clooney - The Descendants
Leonardo DiCaprio - J. Edgar
Michael Fassbender - A Dangerous Method
Ryan Gosling - The Ides Of March
Gary Oldman - Tinker,Tailor,Solider,Spy

Best Actress
Glenn Close - Albert Nobbs
Elizabeth Olsen - Martha Marcy May Marlene
Meryl Streep - The Iron Lady
Emma Stone - The Help
Michelle Williams - My Week With Marylin

Best Supporting Actor
Kenneth Branagh - My Week With Marylin
Jim Broadbent  - The Iron Lady
Armie Hammer - J. Edgar
Philip Seymour Hoffman - The Ides Of March
Viggo Mortensen - A Dangerous Method

Best Supporting Actress
Jessica Chastain - The Tree Of Life
Viola Davis - The Help
Keira Knightley - A Dangerous Method
Octavia Spencer - The Help
Naomi Watts - J. Edgar

I'll  put up screenplay and technical nominations up at some later point.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment