Saturday, April 2, 2011

Early Review: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part II (****)

Believe it or not yes I did see the recent Harry Potter movie. At Sucker Punch last week a man came and gave me a invitation to a special movie screening to a big big movie. It wasn't until a few minutes until the movie started where I found out that I was watching this movie.

Ok on to the actual movie, the movie takes place right after the first one left off. I won't give away anything except Neville Longbottom and Professor Mcgonagall are pretty badass and the battle of Hogwarts is amazing.

The second part only takes up 1/3rd of the book. Unlike the previous Harry Potter movies this one lasts only two hours, this suprised me. The special effects were not 100% done therefore I'll see it again on July 15th to see the outcome. In the end it's not every weekend you get to see a movie three months in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment