Wednesday, January 4, 2012

John's DVD pick of the week (1/3/12)

Well happy new year to all, This week I chose an underrated mainstream gem it's...

Contagion

That's right the Steven Soderbergh disease thriller is my pick this week. Also getting a thumbs up this week are the Chris Evans drama Puncture, and the Brendan Gleeson comedy The Guard. Also out this week is the descent horror flick Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark, the horrendous Shark Night 3D (which was my fifth worst film of the year if you did not see my list), and the Sarah Jessica Parker comedy I Don't Know How She Does It, which I did not see.

My vintage pick is... In honor of this week's release of The Devil Inside is another movie on exorcisms, it's The Last Exorcism, see it if you have a chance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment