Tuesday, September 13, 2011

John's DVD pick of the week (September 13th 2011)

Well guys it's Tuesday therefore it's my dvd pick of the week. This week we have the first summer blockbuster out this week it's


Thor.

That's right the Marvel comic book movie is my pick of the week. Others films out this week is The Joseph Gordon Levitt dramady Hesher, and two classic films hitting Blu Ray for he first time. Citizen Kane on a 70th anniversary edition, and The Star Wars Saga. The prequels to Star Wars are nothing special but the original three are classics and are must sees.
My vintage pick is, In honor of this weeks release of Drive, I'm recommending two of Ryan Gosling's best films they are Blue Valentine and Half Nelson. Both were in my top 20 of those years and are worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment